January 25, 2009


Now that the Christmas season is gone,
the winter season is upon us.


whether we like it or not.


January has been a wonderful winter month so far. I have really enjoyed being at home, and being able to look outside and see the beautiful snow... yet stay inside!! Since I've been home, I have only worked at the pizza shop twice: Christmas Eve, and last night. I enjoy it, and would work more, but in the end, it's easier for me to just stay home with V, instead of getting a sitter. The only downside to this snow is that it can be bad for business. In the meantime of waiting on the arrival of spring, Vinny and I have been practicing some things, walking, and of course, his future golf swing...

I got out last year's garden plot, and have been stewing over my warm month projects.. I am hoping that Vinny and I enjoy the majority of summer outdoors, in the dirt, cultivating life, beautiful blooms & tasty bounty. After the garden experience last year, I know a lot more about what I'm really up against, and have narrowed the field of unknown factors down to a really important one: having a ONE year old. It will be interesting, to say the least. The good thing is that Vinny should be walking around, and we will be able to walk to the post office together, and walk down to see Da-da, at the shop. Of course, I thought we'd have an easier time in the garden (last year) too... either way, I am sure summer 2009 will be better than summer 2008; they keep getting better.

FOR NOW:
We are enjoying the days,
learning, growing, changing...

and having as much fun as we can.



1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! I'm amazed every time I see a new picture at how much Vincent grows each and every day!! The top pic....I can really see his Egger resemblance!! Hope we can see all of you guys soon! Love you and Miss you...and Stay Warm in this Cold Weather!!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete