While we are piling on a few inches of snow,
he is heading to the airport..
Let's hope the heavy weather doesn't delay the flight.
Today is the day that
he has most looked forward to for the past year...
OK, maybe tomorrow is the day,
but either way-
it is that time of year again...
Pops heads south to drill wells
for those in need of water.
xoxoxoxo
he is heading to the airport..
Let's hope the heavy weather doesn't delay the flight.
Today is the day that
he has most looked forward to for the past year...
OK, maybe tomorrow is the day,
but either way-
it is that time of year again...
Pops heads south to drill wells
for those in need of water.
xoxoxoxo
I love that you guys put out a sign!! You should pack mama in the car with lil' "V" man and come down here for a couple days-I'll work on getting a couple off together! Weather depending of course since you guys have snow and I've just got freezing temperatures!! Miss ya bunches!1
ReplyDelete