January 2, 2010

Mackenzie Kay Egger
12/30/09
6lbs. 110z.
20 inches

Even though BIG brother Vinny isn't sure about her just yet...
He seems to like her a little bit,
and is always interested in what's going on with her.
When she cries, he cries..


3 comments:

  1. She's as adorable as Vinny! Just not as ornery yet! Congrats to you all and best wishes for sleep and many new adventures in this new year! Enjoy your beautiful family! XOXOXO The Prestons

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable! Congratulations! I think she looks a tad more like a Mowrey than Vinny did when he was a baby. And very cute pic of "V" looking in the Pack & Play! Cute that he cries when she does too. I'm sure he'll grow to love her!
    Love You Guys and Glad to know everyone is home, happy and healthy!
    xoxoxo
    Aunt Moose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks like her mom! She looks so content, I'm sure looks can be deceiving :)Congrats to all-
    Aunt Mindy

    ReplyDelete