December 20, 2009

Yahoo!! VENISON!

Luke's FIRST deer.
Luke decided to take up hunting this year,
and was lucky enough to bring one in on the last day of gun season.
YAY!!! I'm so proud of him!
Even though he didn't really want for me to post a pic of him with the deer,
I explained that I just had to!! It's his first one!!

4 comments:

  1. :):) Vinny saw this picture and just laughed... "Dada reindeew" "Dada reindeew"... so when I put him down for a nap, I told him that Dada would be home when he woke up and he instantly say "Reindeew!"... lol Is there something wrong with that?!?! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny!! I hope you guys enjoy your freezer full. Can't wait for Venison Dinner at your house!
    CONGRATS LUKE!
    I've always wanted to shoot a deer too but always believed a true hunter would do all the gutting and cleaning as well.....so I changed my mind about wanting to shoot one! HA!

    Aunt Moose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny!! I hope you guys enjoy your freezer full. Can't wait for Venison Dinner at your house!
    CONGRATS LUKE!
    I've always wanted to shoot a deer too but always believed a true hunter would do all the gutting and cleaning as well.....so I changed my mind about wanting to shoot one! HA!

    Aunt Moose

    ReplyDelete