November 17, 2009






Seriously... is it November already? Oh, wait- November is almost over. Things have been hectic as ever, and pregnancy has made me at least as forgetful as I've ever been before in my life- I think. The past couple weeks my memory has begun to slip tremendously, things like preparing dinner and getting from the house to the car have become strangely difficult.... and tend to result in mistakes, forgotten items, and overall confusion. Some say it comes back, some claim the loss to be permanent. However, having survived Vinny's arrival, and the past year and a half with him- I believe I'll recover fully once again. My belly button has now started to pop out, and sitting with my elbows on my knees is virtually impossible. Baby sister has yet to catch a name, and with her arrival closing in so quickly, I fear we'll be looking her over as we ponder the final decision. Happy 1st BIRTHDAY to my little niece Kendall, I can't believe the year has flown by so quickly. I am so forgetful in fact I just realized that I didn't even mention it while on the phone with the McClures today. My apologies for being ridiculously inconsiderate. Happy Birthday Baby girl!! :) The holidays are looming, and doing the usual glooming- but this year I feel less like Scrooge. Must be the Mommy in me, things just aren't the same as they've been before- I am very excited about all the commotion. All things considered, our families are all reporting healthy- and this is the only thing any of us should be asking for, EVER. It is fortunate indeed. Ok, listening to the horrifying dysfunction of the nightly the news in the background is making me depressed, and thinking of smashing my head into the computer, so it must be time for bed... Life is good, the pizza is still hot, and I have no time to sit at the computer without rigid task... I am looking forward to showing off both of my chins to all of my loved ones through the holiday season. I hope all stay well, healthy, and that the recent upload of my lovely little one elevate everyone's mood. Peace.

3 comments:

  1. these beautiful pix of your baby boy took my breath away: whatta doll! i went to your sister's blog thinkin' she might've posted "1st bday" pix but no sign of kendall celebrating yet, maybe tomorrow! meanwhile, thanx for these pix & U R right, of course: let's hear it for good health: YAY! from your ever-lovin' auntie kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a freakin' cutie-pie. And I need to point out to your forgetful self that you did indeed wish Miss Kendall a Happy Birthday. I also did my share of forgetful things while pregnant but I do think it comes back, for the most part, I think. I simply don't remember what I forgot anymore...

    Love and Kisses to the Egger-Nest from the McClure Crew. Can't wait to meet this new baby niece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too Funny! Okay, so everyone should leave me alone about getting pregnant-my memory is already TERRIBLE!! I love Vinny on the potty-reading a book! Too, too cute!
    And you are right-everyone should be wishing for a happy healthy family for Christmas and we are just Super Lucky to have both!
    Love You Guys!
    Aunt Moose & Uncle Kevin

    ReplyDelete