October 30, 2009

TRICK OR TREAT

Vinny and I both went trick-or-treating for the first time EVER!
We joined Miss Mindy and Gunnar for beggar's night in Bremen.




Vinny did surprisingly well, after a few houses,
he figured out the people sitting on their porches
had "another piece of candy"...
and he'd go say "tra tree" (Trick or Treat)
followed by "Day-du" (thank you) when given another piece of candy.



Miss Mindy and the fireman.


My little monkey and I.
Hard to believe I waited 28 years for my first Beggar's Night.


If you own a gun- own a gun safe.

4 comments:

  1. Awww! What a cute little monkey! Looks like you all had fun! Now go brush, brush, brush those teeth after all the candy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is an adorable little boy! Have you never been trick or treating? You have missed out! It's one of my favorite nights of the year! I got to hang with B&B too, and Bailey's "ta twe" sounded similar to Vinny's. They figured out the right way to do it too, eat your way through the night :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. (that's your aunt mindy above) i LOVE these pix of vinny, gunnar, miss mindy, you & the bremen punkin: congrats on your 1st beggars nite: it looks like ya'll had a great time. i want to thank U for snailing fab pix from this summer: den sez U & luke are high on the "cute couple" quotient. of course, your vincent dale could not be more adorable (unless dressed as a monkey!) i heard a rumor that "josie kay" is a possiblity for vinny's sis? true? i like it! love, auntie kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay-so I'm totally going to borrow one of your two babies next year for Trick or Treat night!! Never been myself either but had fun this year passing out candy to the beggars on my street!!
    LOVE Vinny's Monkey suit!
    Aunt Moose!

    ReplyDelete