Little did we know, that baby drool brings out years worth of dust and filth from inside of the band.. and before long, V's chin is covered in gray drool, and he's got metal gray filth all over his shirt.. OOPS!
I tried talking Matthew in to playing nice with me... he wasn't convinced.
but check it out, my soon-to-be-giant 14 year old nephew..
added bonus, Aunt Lisa made it home from FLA, and was able to visit. 
and there is Lil' Kendall.. mad at me for snapping pictures, but still adorable!
She's sooo TINY!
and there is Lil' Kendall.. mad at me for snapping pictures, but still adorable!
She's sooo TINY!
~
We spent the evening hours at the cabin with the Eggers.
MMMMMMMMMMMM....
I had much better luck this year, in regards to cooperation with the camera:
Matt and Maddie
Maddie and Vincent
Daddy and Vinny
Matt and Maddie
Maddie and Vincent
Daddy and Vinny
Maddie, Noah and I (with antlers)
The ever-so-animated Sophie
The loveliest man in the world.
Like mother like daughter.
Crazy times indeed, and a crazy year.
We are all thankful, to be so thankful.
Little Mr. Blue Eyes
And once home for the night, my ham and I posed for one for pic for Da-da.
The ever-so-animated Sophie
The loveliest man in the world.
Like mother like daughter.
Crazy times indeed, and a crazy year.
We are all thankful, to be so thankful.
Little Mr. Blue Eyes
And once home for the night, my ham and I posed for one for pic for Da-da.
Much love to all,
and may your kind holiday spirit guide you throughout the rest of the year.
and may your kind holiday spirit guide you throughout the rest of the year.
Great pics Meg!! Glad to see you had a full-filling day!! And yes, we do have lots to be Thankful for! Love You six bunches and bunches!!!
ReplyDelete