Congratulations Mindy
on your FIVE month
"I'm not a smoker" anniversary...
Those tough baby steps have turned
into very rewarding milestones.
I am very proud of you!
Just think- no matter what,
as a non- smoker,
you'll never have to endure
those hellacious first few weeks
ever again.
It only gets easier from here,
and will always keep getting easier.
GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!!
on your FIVE month
"I'm not a smoker" anniversary...
Those tough baby steps have turned
into very rewarding milestones.
I am very proud of you!
Just think- no matter what,
as a non- smoker,
you'll never have to endure
those hellacious first few weeks
ever again.
It only gets easier from here,
and will always keep getting easier.
GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!!
Thank you Megan! :) It is hard, but it's well worth it! Thanks for remembering me! :)
ReplyDeletemiss mindy, congrats from me, too & have fun at topsail. but why won't megan swim, what's up with that? love, auntie kris
ReplyDeleteI"m not swimming either! :) I did when I was a kid, but I've grown fear now! ;):)
ReplyDeletecongrats Mindy, hope you have many more 5 month anniversaries! Enjoy vacation! Nellie
ReplyDelete