
Oh, my bleeding heart...
summer is closing on us.
~
We are frantically trying to pull together the last straws to finalize the season.
The celebration surrounding Luke and I tying 'the knot' is quite distracting, however...
The celebration surrounding Luke and I tying 'the knot' is quite distracting, however...
there is much to do, as we are about to begin the worst, and most difficult project of all (thus far):
Residing the entire house and outbuilding,
reroofing the garage,
giving it a new coat of paint..
and painting our yard building...
ALSO, the front porch is being rennovated as well..
OMG
Please keep us in your prayers.
It will look like the unholy hell that we all fear, soon.
How soon?
Soon.
If any blogger fans know of a magical wand that may be of assistance during this upcoming battle,
please,
please, please,
please, please, please,
we are begging.....
please loan it to us for this project.
Once the ugly part is over I'll share pics of this old house.
i was just getting ready to email your aunt mindy to see how the cake talk went but decided to check your blog. i LOVE your BLOG! those fireworks shots are amazing! i should borrow your cell phone to take pix at your wedding. speaking of: it's YOUR wedding! U can do WHATEVER U WANT! congrats on STILL not smoking & good luck with the house/garage/porch/yard bldg projects. love, auntie kris
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to stop in to say I'm VERY PROUD of you! I always have been....Always will be!
ReplyDeleteLove you!
*MOOSE*