One of the hardest jobs in the world to do is love someone, and I always love being able to remind myself how wonderful it really can be. This week marks a couple of really cool anniversaries...
Happy 5th Anniversary to Kelley and Tracy!
Five years down, life to go! :) I love the both of you very much, and as an aunt, I especially appreciate the beautiful babies... thanks for everything! Speaking of your beautiful babies, my nephew Kruz is one year old now! I can't believe how quick he is growing, and I can't wait to see all the recent changes that have taken place... when you FINALLY come home!
The two of you have been there for me time after time, and I can only hope to be ready and able to return the favors. My first repayment is never asking Kel to move my sofa sleeper again! :) I consider myself a lucky girl, as I have a couple really great brother-in-laws, but the two of you are quite the pair. Thanks for everything!
Much love to you and Mr. KRUZ! And of course Kyran and Kori, you all know that I love you very, very, very much!
You know, I hate getting older. I hate celebrating my 29th birthday over and over and I HATE to admit to people that I have a child that will be ELEVEN this year. THAT makes me feel old. But saying, "yea, we've been married 5 years..." -that makes me feel young. Even tho, the truth is we began dating in 1994. 13 years. Yikes! Then of course you have to go and say something like "5 years down, life to go...." Oy! That seems like forever - I just hope it takes that long. :):)
ReplyDeleteOh and by the way - Kelley is estatic not to have to move your couch again. He says that if you ever need it moved - he's sick. :)
ReplyDelete