
Tuesday is my favorite day of the week. Having explained why so many times, I realize that most people don't have a favorite day of the week. They like the weekends. Saturdays and Sundays. If any at all. Obviously there are exceptions to all rules, and I am none the less, not speaking of rules anyhow. The point, is Tuesday. Imagine any given Tuesday. and think of what you are likely to be doing. Me? Tuesday means up at 7am.. er, alarm yells at me at 7am. So at 7am, I am getting whined at. "It's me, Tuesday, get up out of your warm cozy spot!" Ugh. Besides. Curse words are deafened by the word Tuesday. It's got to have the most beautiful name of all week days. So it's good morning corporate America. Hello, sunshine. Oh, it's also Ohio, so never mind that sunshine. It is quite fantastical, Tuesday. My point is, happy Tuesday to you. To me. So it's work and it's another day. Really? It's another challenge. Toasting my orange juice, and shooting my coffee. Happy Tuesday. Previously known as my OIL day. Off in leue.
now there's the love.

No comments:
Post a Comment