Yeah... Vinny says "Mama, am I a beew?"
Miss Thang.
CHEESE!
Ok, I'll smile if you say so.
Tree climbing.
The ever-watchful eye of DaDa.
And she knows it, too...
A look into the future of the face of Vinny.
Seriously!!! (L-O-V-E-)
cHeEsIEST gIRL
IT'S SO BUSY. I REALLY HAVE NO EXCUSE. BUT I JUST HAVEN'T BEEN MAKING TIME FOR BLOGGING. :( I SHOULD. THE SCOOP: Mac is starting to really sprout up lately, chattering, mimicking, and... Vinny is still as super-smart and incredible as ever... pizza's are still hot, we're still thankful, and my garden is lusciously growing. There is nothing to complain about, but lots to strive for. Kids love summer, who doesn't? Life is busy, but things are getting done. We are thrilled to be heading back to our usual get-a-way over the weekend of the 4th, fabulous INDEPENDENCE DAY, only this year: with AUNT MOOSE & UNCLE KEVIN. :) We can't wait!!
And....we can't wait either! Funny, I sat down to blog and find myself reading everyone else's blog!
ReplyDeleteLove your new post and background. Can't wait for VACA!!
Aunt Moose
YAY! I was so worried we'd 'lost' you to Facebook. Uncle Dendog & I can't get over the enormous beautiful eyes of your daughter. & "A look into the future of the face of Vinny" is the perfect caption for that photo. Welcome Back! Love, Auntie Kris PS have a blast celebrating the 4th!
ReplyDeleteI do wish that YOU were on Facebook, it's like internet post cards, and I LOVE IT. I always start to post blogs and then something happens, and I don't get it finished!! I've got to get better at it tho, I love blogging when I make time. :) Hopefully the wildfires do not interrupt our stay at the beach, they are definitely impacting the beaches right now. I'll be sure to post pics, and be sure to try to blog a little more seriously :) Hope all is well with you guys :) xoxoxoxoxo LOVE YOU!!!!!!
ReplyDelete