January 24, 2011

Happy 40th Anniversary to PaPa & Mamabear
(view pics)

5 comments:

  1. The pizzeria looks fantastic! Peace, Love, Pizza = perfect! As always, I love all the pix, it's great that 'Moose' & Kevin were able to come up from Louisville for the 40th & all the pix of your mom & dad (& your own family!) are terrific! I think your Dad may have left for Guatemala already? I count on this blog to keep me informed! Love, Auntie Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a ton!! We've been working hard to get it done! :) Papa left for Guatemala on Monday, after waiting on some snow to pass. They finally took off, and has since made it across the border at Texas... and I'm not sure of the status of their adventure yet, I'll post an update ASAP :) Love you! :) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the dining room opening! Very exciting! That's a perfect shot of B&J- looks just like the first one right down to the booth slates behind them! Thanks for sharing.
    Aunt Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. by the way, Papa & Speedy made it safely to Guatemala. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! thanx for the update! Auntie Kris

    ReplyDelete