GREAT PIX! Your Gramma Mowrey was just here & I shared your blog with her. I can't get over how big & beautiful Mac's blue eyes are: Mom sez they do look just like that :) I've only seen her sleeping so I hope to see those eyes at Christmas. Vinny's as adorable as ever. As always, THANX for posting! Love, Auntie Kris
We can't wait to see you!! Mac does have beautiful eyes, and uses them to be always watchful of big brother. She is the 'observer'... I'm gonna have to learn a whole new variety of tricks by the time she's his age. :) xoxoxoxo
GREAT PIX! Your Gramma Mowrey was just here & I shared your blog with her. I can't get over how big & beautiful Mac's blue eyes are: Mom sez they do look just like that :) I've only seen her sleeping so I hope to see those eyes at Christmas. Vinny's as adorable as ever. As always, THANX for posting! Love, Auntie Kris
ReplyDeleteWe can't wait to see you!! Mac does have beautiful eyes, and uses them to be always watchful of big brother. She is the 'observer'... I'm gonna have to learn a whole new variety of tricks by the time she's his age. :) xoxoxoxo
ReplyDelete