Meg, these pix are so much fun = Vinny hunting for eggs, Mac looking adorable = those BIG eyes, she looks like YOU. I love the shots of all the kids & the ones of Nana & Papa with grandkids: the COLORS are so PERFECT! - I copied & "sunnygrammed" the first group shot to your Granma Mowrey - she'll love it. It certainly looks like Spring has sprung in Ohio! Please post more soon! Love, Auntie Kris
I too LOVE all these pics! I especially love Mac's big blue eyes! And you four kneeling in front of the tree! Looks like you guys had perfect Easter weather! V looking like a "cool guy" leaning against the chair is pretty cute too! Love and Miss you ALL! Aunt Moose!
Meg, these pix are so much fun = Vinny hunting for eggs, Mac looking adorable = those BIG eyes, she looks like YOU. I love the shots of all the kids & the ones of Nana & Papa with grandkids: the COLORS are so PERFECT! - I copied & "sunnygrammed" the first group shot to your Granma Mowrey - she'll love it. It certainly looks like Spring has sprung in Ohio! Please post more soon! Love, Auntie Kris
ReplyDeleteI too LOVE all these pics! I especially love Mac's big blue eyes! And you four kneeling in front of the tree! Looks like you guys had perfect Easter weather! V looking like a "cool guy" leaning against the chair is pretty cute too! Love and Miss you ALL!
ReplyDeleteAunt Moose!