Here are some recent pics, from the last week. Love that Blogger's new layout allows me to add more than 5 pics at a time, but fair warning: this post is all over the place, cause I'm having issues figuring out the new designs.. *ugh*
Great weekend for lovely people:
Great Grandma & Aunt Mindy stopped to see little Mac
(and the rest of us) :) :)
(and the rest of us) :) :)
Aunt Moose is in town to share her stamping skills with Elana and Nellie, so I've had lots of visiting, and have avoided cooking dinner for the past 2 nights.. Oh yeah! Lovely husband is having a much deserved night out with his bestest Lyon- W.E.C. in town, and the boys are certainly having fun. The sun has been out for the past two days, and the snow is melting.. I think I may pull out of my winter funk sooner than later. The first signs of grass had Vinny all sorts of worked up..
"My gwass!! My gwass!!"
"Lawnmowuh Mama, lawnmowuh!"
:) I love that he didn't forget how much he loves lawnmowers. :)
We are so excited for summer to get here already!! The sunshine is promising, and the forecast is reasonable.. and there was a Robin at my feeder today as well. This is the first year winter has really taken a toll on me, but Spring is around the corner... being so impatient now reminds me of last season's wishes for the LAST mow before winter... funny how the grass is always greener...
We are so excited for summer to get here already!! The sunshine is promising, and the forecast is reasonable.. and there was a Robin at my feeder today as well. This is the first year winter has really taken a toll on me, but Spring is around the corner... being so impatient now reminds me of last season's wishes for the LAST mow before winter... funny how the grass is always greener...
Spring has me rooting for all sorts of exciting things:
the first spikes of green
tulips & uncurling ferns
my favorite hyacinths
sun baths
singing birds
sweeping the patio
fresh blooms & vases
walking to the Post Office
daily visits to "My-muhl-ria" to see 'DaDa'
strolls thru Dawes with Mamabear
cool breezes and colder beer
backyard grilling with the Georges
chatty neighbors
**hilarious that I admit** the obnoxious Harley's splattering noise pollution
picking flowers
seeing last season's new surprises poking up (lots of new members to my garden family for 2010)
resuming Sunday Family Dinner
lawnchairs
evening chores: picking up & putting away garden tools, toys & such
walking my recycling to the county bin
~
Guatemala Bracelets with Aunt Moose
Kenzie Kay @ Nana & Papa's
she just couldn't be any more adorable.
Our "cherub"AND OF COURSE LITTLE MISTER
"My 'bwankeh'!"
Cake for 'DaDa' as well as a rare moment with Mac *captured*
Aww....I LOVE this post!! And, it reminds me that I forgot to send you the pics I took of Vinny with all those bracelets on his arms. The little ones are adorable, and I too (for the first time EVER) am SUPER SUPER excited for Spring Planting! This is my first big year for gardening. Actually, my fist year to care about the planting! Yay! Can't wait till we can visit again and trade some plants!
ReplyDeleteLove You Bunches and Bunches!!
Aunt Moose