February 20, 2010



Wanna play?

This is a ton of snow..

Our patio has vanished, and you can't even see the set of stairs that go up into the yard..
We are so ready for Spring!

4 comments:

  1. Anyone else sick of shoveling yet??
    Aunt Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the snow, but the thaw is worse-leaks, snow and ice sliding, mud...YUK!! Guatemala and 95 degrees sounds kinda nice!!
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! We got snow here too, and lots of it but nowhere near this!! YIKES! Do you remember having a blast playing in the snow when we were little?! We would have LOVED all this snow. I hope Spring comes quickly (For your Garden and for mine!!)
    Love You All Bunches!
    Aunt Moose

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! We got snow here too, and lots of it but nowhere near this!! YIKES! Do you remember having a blast playing in the snow when we were little?! We would have LOVED all this snow. I hope Spring comes quickly (For your Garden and for mine!!)
    Love You All Bunches!
    Aunt Moose

    ReplyDelete