February 3, 2010

Big Brother's Update! (see below for baby sister's)

I am so happy to be a big brother...
I like to help by getting wipes, diapers, and other things that little sister needs...


Best of all, Dada & Mama still love me just as much...


and I got to see Pa-Pa take off in Speedy's airplane, which was SOOOO cool! I've been talking about airplanes ever since, and now I even have one of my own...

Sometimes I stop being ornery, just long enough to check on my baby sister...
mostly though, I play & ignore her...
when Mama convinces me to kiss her, or to hold her hand, I usually shudder and say "EW!"


OH, and Dada & Mama captured the horrible picture that they plan on showing my 1st date...
uh-oh.

xoxoxoxoxoxo

4 comments:

  1. LOVE it!!!!! He's so stinkin' cute!

    I'm also stashing away pictures for future girlfriends and boyfriends...tee hee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAHHH...Yay, you posted the bra picture! LOVE IT! And cute explaining the pictures from V's standpoint. I love his messy hair.
    Aunt Mooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's sooo cute, and ornery too! His eyes are beautiful! He looks like a proud big brother. XOXO Aunt Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute are you with V's comments- love the bra shot! and Baby sisters bath shots- this is better than a scrapbook cause we all get to witness it!
    Aunt Mindy

    ReplyDelete