Love these! you're so fast to post em! great photos Luke, especially the 'And They're off' one. It was cool and touching to watch today. Bucky was so happy, and Speedy is adorable too. Benton cried when we finally left the airport. Bailey waved her little hand off saying bye to Papaw. Aunt Mindy & Uncle Dave
THESE PIX ARE . . . what's that word U always used? . . . FANTASTICAL! they truly are - thanx for sharing the shots of your papa & speedy heading out into the wild blue yonder! love, auntie kris PS- Luke's the one who took the shots? U R fantastical, too, Luke!
thanks for the Bday wishes! I enjoyed my birthday- getting to see him take off. The kids really loved it too!! :) Thanks again! xoxoxoxoxo Love ya! Meg
Yay!! I Love these pictures!! I'm SO incredibly jealous and can't wait to go next year...cause I AM GOING!! I say it every year and just have to "do it". I too am glad you go to see him off on your birthday! Love you Bunches & Bunches and See You All Soon! Aunt Moose!
Love these! you're so fast to post em! great photos Luke, especially the 'And They're off' one. It was cool and touching to watch today. Bucky was so happy, and Speedy is adorable too. Benton cried when we finally left the airport. Bailey waved her little hand off saying bye to Papaw.
ReplyDeleteAunt Mindy & Uncle Dave
THESE PIX ARE . . . what's that word U always used? . . . FANTASTICAL! they truly are - thanx for sharing the shots of your papa & speedy heading out into the wild blue yonder! love, auntie kris PS- Luke's the one who took the shots? U R fantastical, too, Luke!
ReplyDeleteMEGAN! I meant to say HAPPY 29th! It's cool your dad's exciting departure happened on your BIRTHDAY! love, auntie kris
ReplyDeletethanks for the Bday wishes! I enjoyed my birthday- getting to see him take off. The kids really loved it too!! :) Thanks again!
ReplyDeletexoxoxoxoxo
Love ya!
Meg
Yay!! I Love these pictures!! I'm SO incredibly jealous and can't wait to go next year...cause I AM GOING!! I say it every year and just have to "do it".
ReplyDeleteI too am glad you go to see him off on your birthday!
Love you Bunches & Bunches and See You All Soon!
Aunt Moose!