September 30, 2009

No more baby curls :(




7 comments:

  1. OOOOHHHH NNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

    I can't believe you did that!!! You turned him into a MAN!!

    Now when he misbehave's he's 'BAD', no longer 'ORNERY'!!!! Hahaha!!

    Lol, he's a cutie. You did a good job, I guess. :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and by the way, you should add a picture of a bowl full of his curls.....:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :( I have a ziplock bag of curls.. and I am sad about the hair, I tried talking Luke into keeping some curls on top, but he refused!! His hair was too long in the back, and we refuse the baby mullet, so here we are- no hair!! He looks like he should be a big brother now, doesn't he?? The last curl to go was his Superman curl... :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. does HE miss his curls? he looks adorable, regardless, of course! love, auntie kris

    ReplyDelete
  5. He has no clue his hair is cut! :) I SWEAR IT'S MADE HIM MORE ROTTEN THO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG- he does look grown up!
    I cut mine off too- donated 14 inches to Locks for Love.
    He is ready to be the big brother, his curls will grow back, like his moms- and they'll be beautiful for all the ladies to adore :)
    Love, Aunt Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG- he does look grown up!
    I cut mine off too- donated 14 inches to Locks for Love.
    He is ready to be the big brother, his curls will grow back, like his moms- and they'll be beautiful for all the ladies to adore :)
    Love, Aunt Mindy

    ReplyDelete