HAPPY 58th BIRTHDAY TO MY PAPA!!
Last night we got the family together to go bowling, and to have dinner in celebration of his day!
You've got to check out our Flickr album for the whole set of pictures from the day. Now that I've discovered how great Flickr is, I find it much easier to load my pictures there, then I don't have to be skimpy on the uploads. I hope you enjoy them! The kids had fun bowling. It was a first for some of the Preston kids, and Vinny. Everyone is looking forward to next time, but in the meantime, Ky and I are going to go early so that we can practice...
This week has started out as an extremely eventful one..
V started crawling, and then last night before coming home,
we discovered that his first tooth has come in!
Happy Birthday Bucky!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, 0-6 months is CRAZY! Wait till he turns 3 and can carry on a conversation?! :(
Happy Happy Birthday to Papa!!
ReplyDeleteI hope he's feeling bet soon-just got off the phone with him w/ no voice.
the flickr pix of your papa's birthday are fantastic. bowling: whatta great idea! all your flickr albums are totally fab - it looks like U R bringing up a "live, love, laugh" baby V! auntie kris
ReplyDelete