October 16, 2008

Bibs Baby!!

A hand-me-down from Kyran, and 12 years later, still looking adorable.

I guess it could be the baby; not the bibs...
;) ;) ;)


~
"Look, I know what you're thinking..."
"...and YES, in fact, I am the cutest baby in the whole world."
~

4 comments:

  1. He is adorable-these are my favorite pix yet!! Keep up the good work!!
    XOXO Aunt Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Aunt Nellie - V also sez "Not only am I the cutest baby in the world, my mommy takes the best pictures!" Kyran's bibs rock, glad mama Tracy held on to those: come December, she's gonna need 'em back. aloha - Auntie Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. ABSOLUTELY!!! Great pics, definitely my favorite series of pics so far too!! He's such a little ham!! Can't wait to see you two tomorrow!! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Megan, you guys have the cutest little man! I've been keeing up with you guys through this blog. Thanks to Tracy's link. He is so cute...you take great pics. If you talk to Tracy, please tell her I miss her. Please tell, Mom & Dad too! We need to have another Pampered Chef Party or something to get everyone together again like last year...SO MUCH FUN!
    Miss you, take care!!! Your Adopted sister from Otterbein!

    ReplyDelete