August 8, 2008

Pictures, pictures, pictures

Ok all of my blogging loved ones, I've heard the pleas; fear not, as it is now time...

You are about to catch a glimpse of the first (of many to come) Egger-George family vacations. I've uploaded the smallest group of pictures that I am comfortable with, trying not to leave any great shots out, but... OMG, when the babies are as cute as ours, and the good times so abundant.. well.... you end up home with over 2,000 pictures, and in love with over half of them. So enjoy, these are compliments of Miss Mindy's experience, and my love for the game.

The below link is my online photo album that I hold with Flickr


http://www.flickr.com/photos/organize/?start_tab=sets



ENJOY!!

2 comments:

  1. loved ALL the photos. vinny looks like he loves the beach! there's one i really love of U holding vinny. this group shot is fab. while at flickr, i looked at all your wedding photos, too: miss mindy did a helluva job, those pix R great. my motto: U can't take too many pix. U don't regret the ones you've taken, only the ones U didn't . . . keep at it! love, auntie kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't see them.. HELP ME..
    I love the photo here on the blog..
    -Beth

    ReplyDelete