We love it. Every day something new- as of yesterday-
Vincent let out his first confirmed giggle.
By the day, he becomes more in control of those
'OMG are those attached to me??' hands and legs
that have been throwing him for loops for the past eight weeks.
He is realizing that those limbs are in fact part of him-
and that he just might be able to exert some control over them.
It's filling up so quickly. I am finding cute little outfits that I haven't even put on him yet- pathetic!!
The truth is, I don't really do much these days- housework, and gardening- and don't leave the house much.
Neither one of us have worn much more than sweats in the past two months.
He is officially two months old.
I love how you've been bitten by the "..my baby is the cutest one EVER.." bug. He is cute, tho. A close second to mine. :)
ReplyDeleteHe is ADORABLE!!! I love that he's officially giggled!! Can't wait to hear it w/ my own ears!!
ReplyDeleteLove ya Bunches!!
Aunt Moose!
meg, love all the pix & details of what's goin' on. i can't believe i missed ya'll when i was in ohio! i know how fast vinny's gonna grow so PLEEZ keep posting pix because even if i haven't met him in person yet, i get to keep up with him & ya'll thru this fab blog of yours! aloha, auntie kris
ReplyDelete