May 12, 2008

I am going to miss my old 35mm camera, but- I will adapt. I have upgraded to a digital...
and I picked up my last 5 rolls of film yesterday, after having them developed..
So, here is a hodge-podge of pics for your enjoyment!
~
These first two pics are from the arboretum, where I like to walk (usually with my Mama)-

also where Luke and I were married.. and right up the road from our house.

My Mama and I took little Vincent out for a walk when he was about a week old.


Clear back to Christmas, and here is Kyran!

and Kruz...
here is me and Mama bringing home our first live tree...
for the record, we have agreed that from now on, we will get trees on their root balls..
our tree from2007 is dried to a nice burnt orange color and still lying behind our garage; waiting on a burn pile.
Instead, we could have planted it in our yard..
duh.


Now this is a very recent shot...

We attended Kori's 4th birthday party...
and she sang and danced in her new dress up gear... complete with a mic.
(see the McClure family blog for more).
Here are two of our three orange fuzzy guys...
Lenny & Otis


and nephew Jake- from the holidays..
playing piano! :)


and here is Judy and Trudy- two beautiful dogs that Luke's parents adopted.
They're all grown up now.


and me painting our living room!
There are no pics of me painting the nursery- I was much bigger around for that remodel!
:)

so, that's about it for now.
Once I'm done playing with my new camera, I'll post some new ones of our little Vincent Dale.




1 comment:

  1. I Love these!! Who's puppies? Super cute!! 3 Days...can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete