THESE PICTURES ARE SO BEAUTIFUL they take my breath away! Bailey looks so perfect & Benton looks so grown up holding her, it makes me wanna cry! These are SO great! Do U have miss Mindy lined up to post Vinny's pix on this blog hours after HE is born? I hope so! thanx, thanx & thanx again! love, auntie kris
Wow...Benton does look all grown up and proud of her. Very Cute! Thanks for the pics messages yesterday....and I CAN'T WAIT to see your little Vincent pics!! Congrats the BBb&b
THESE PICTURES ARE SO BEAUTIFUL they take my breath away! Bailey looks so perfect & Benton looks so grown up holding her, it makes me wanna cry! These are SO great! Do U have miss Mindy lined up to post Vinny's pix on this blog hours after HE is born? I hope so! thanx, thanx & thanx again! love, auntie kris
ReplyDeleteShe is SO very little compared to her big brother!!!!!!! He looks so proud! :) Congrats Ben and Beth and Benton!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow...Benton does look all grown up and proud of her. Very Cute! Thanks for the pics messages yesterday....and I CAN'T WAIT to see your little Vincent pics!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats the BBb&b
She's even more adorable in person!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Meg for posting these great pics of Bailey!
ReplyDeleteLove to you and Vincent!
BBbb