February 1, 2008

My Aquarian buddy..

Happy 27th Birthday Miss Mindy!
You have been a best friend to me for for over a decade,
and have been there through thick, thin, and the unclear.
I appreciate your unwaivering support,
and it is fantastic that we share a 48 period of the year
to share the celebration of our lives.
May you enjoy your day,
and may your celebration be sufficient enough
to encompass all of the wonderful accomplishments,
fabulous love,
and undying friendships that exist in your life.
And all other good things of course.
:)
Much love to you.
Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday to you.
and many more, forever more.
~
p.s. have a few for me, pleeeeze..


1 comment:

  1. Aw, Megan......I love you so much! YOu made me tear up a little bit!!!!!!!!! Much love to you too!

    And yes, I will most DEFINATELY have a few for you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete