Wow!! I LOVE them!! Great job by Mindy!! My photographer friend here is jealous...she really wants to do some pics like these! Aww...wish I could hug ya...you're so darn cute!!
(I'll try this again..) WOW Meg, these are great and how brave you are!! You are not tubby, you are a mother! You will love looking at these photos in a couple years when baby #2 comes along! ~7 weeks to go and only a week away from your giftie time! See you soon. You look awesome. Love, Beth Make sure you blow up the one with Luke standing behind you and put in your living room - love that. Love the first photo too.. But that in Vincent's room.
these are fabulous, it must be hard for U to even believe this is your own body in these photos! it's SO EXCITING! love, auntie kris
ReplyDeleteWow!! I LOVE them!! Great job by Mindy!! My photographer friend here is jealous...she really wants to do some pics like these! Aww...wish I could hug ya...you're so darn cute!!
ReplyDelete(I'll try this again..) WOW Meg, these are great and how brave you are!! You are not tubby, you are a mother!
ReplyDeleteYou will love looking at these photos in a couple years when baby #2 comes along!
~7 weeks to go and only a week away from your giftie time!
See you soon. You look awesome.
Love, Beth
Make sure you blow up the one with Luke standing behind you and put in your living room - love that.
Love the first photo too.. But that in Vincent's room.