November 8, 2007



The leaves are falling... the colors fading.

By now this tree is probably almost bare... I'm running behind, and haven't been blogging as much as I'd like.



My Mama and I decided to do something new this year,


and we spent the weekend at the Country Living Fair.




We are both subscribers to the magazine, and decided late summer to make a weekend of it.





The fair was actually the weekend after the wedding.
We heard it was packed, so we left bright and early Saturday morning...



Both days we waited in line, but Saturday was the longest.

While waiting, my Mama fed grapes to the fuzzy guys in front of us (there were two)..

who could resist??



Once inside the gates,

There were shops everywhere, tents, vendors,

and people galore. The crowd was so thick, it was almost nauseating.



However, we did find lots of good finds,

had a fabulous time,

and finished it off with Sunday brunch at a local icecream parlor....


What a great way to put up our feet, and relax...



But, what to choose?!?!

After a little magic behind the counter... it's settled..


My favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment