~May there be a happy, happy birthday for the loveliest of them all!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We always have enjoyed using Luke's birthday as an excuse to have a party. It is a rare event for the Egger and Mowrey family & friends get together, so... we invite them for a birthday party, and the guilt drags people out of their homes.. sunny Sunday or not! :) This year however, will be different. We have Luke's birthday, the wedding, and our annual holiday feast.. so at least three times, will the families get together. Which is perfect, considering it is the year we will be married! So I have included some pictures from the past (past,past, as I'm a busy girl) weekend. There is quite the history between our (best) friends, Lyon & Mindy, and ourselves. We have individually, and jointly known each other for YEARS! Umpteen years, to be exact. Mindy will be our photographer at our wedding (check out her link!) and she also took these pics at Luke's birthday party. Enjoy the show.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It all begins with Luke at the grill; birthday or not.
~ A few friends and family show up, and he's got some help...


~
Um, folks? ...this party has started.


~Musical chairs, anyone?



~Then again, some hardly take a chair.



~What do they say (faith, food, family & friends)?




~
Ok! Fine! We'll cut the cake already!



~
..the event left some helpless..

~




~Ok! Fine! We'll cut the cake already!



~..the event left some helpless..

~..and after all of that, Luke is a little irritated that he got stuck being the Grill Master, and sweet thing that he is, a little irritated that I didn't spend the entire evening with him.

~
At the end of the day, we could all use a life (er.. golf) lesson.

The highlight of my day everyday is when I notice you have posted new info on your blog! I LOVE, Love, love every bit of it!! I miss you like crazy and hope wedding plans are moving along smoothly!!
ReplyDeleteLove you guys bunches!!
Molly J.
"One day we'll be neighbors." Just think. If we were neighbors now, you'd have been able to have your pick.. chicken, beef, or mystery dogs. Maybe next time, and even if not... we'll be seeing you in September!
ReplyDeleteMUCH LOVE!
xoxoxoxoxoxo
Meg- love the pictures (and comments)- looked like a fun party- happy belated birthday Luke!
ReplyDeleteLike Molly, I always enjoy reveiwing the blog.
So wedding plans.... I'm available to help, I have 3 glorious months of summer vacation so use me. Today I'm being used by your brother, if you can call it used. I watching Precious Benton as he sleeps soundly after a rousing playground adventure.
Here's to the dog daze of summer! Mindy
ditto molly & aunt mindy comments! Loved these pix & ALLLLL your writings! i definitely plan to be at your wedding Sept 15th - very excited & looking fwd to the molly-created invites! love, auntie kris
ReplyDeleteI had so much fun on this day! :) Can't wait until the next get-together!
ReplyDelete