All the way across the ocean, my niece Kori celebrates her third birthday, today. Three years ago, while her Daddy was overseas, helping to making her life better... Aunt 'Meh-Meh' got the incredible job of helping her Mommy bring her into this crazy world. By far, the most amazing moment in my career as an Aunt. Quite wonderful it is, to watch her grow, and change, and bring back the flare of her parents.. She is quite the angel. For three years I have enjoyed fantastical bragging rights as her Aunt. She is the most precious little thing. Full of life, love, laughter, and sweetness like you have never seen... unless you know her older brother, who's given her all kinds of lessons in sweeteners. :o)
I love you to pieces Kori, and I miss you whole bunches. I can hardly wait until I FINALLY GET TO SEE YOU AGAIN!
Happy, Happy Birthday Baby!
I've been saving birthday squeezes for the whole family, but I'll admit, last I remember, Kori's squeezing was the sweetest. Much love!
Let me just tell you - you're in for a treat when we get home. She's bigger. She's badder. And she's more entertaining than ever!! The crazy child asked her Daddy to buy her a house, a car and a puppy for her birthday. We told her not this year but to keep thinking big, lol!
ReplyDeleteWe'll be seeing you soon! The countdown is ON!!
BTW-When she was born she saw YOU first. There must be some direct correlation between that and her diva-licious personality. She's nothing like me. More like YOU.