All I really have to say at this point, is that I feel depressed today... but haven't smoked. Not smoking is more important than being sad about it.. So, thus far, I have been successful. NO CHEATING! Yay! I couldn't do it without Chantix though.. placebo or not, I really could care less. It is helping tremendously. I've done cold turkey, and Nicorette... this is by far the best...
On a positive note... The McClure's are home, and I couldn't be happier. I'm sure there is tons to do in their new place to settle in... since they really didn't have the chance last year.
Now, stay posted... as soon as I find out things are settling down over there.. this blog will go from blahog to Bleehah.. my wedding planner is HOME! YAY! I've been such a slacker, I hope she realizes what she's got herself into... she did designate herself that job. I took it seriously. Lucky for me, she is a stay-at-home Mama (and teacher) and can take care of all the wedding grunt work while I am working away from home... :)
On a positive note... The McClure's are home, and I couldn't be happier. I'm sure there is tons to do in their new place to settle in... since they really didn't have the chance last year.
Now, stay posted... as soon as I find out things are settling down over there.. this blog will go from blahog to Bleehah.. my wedding planner is HOME! YAY! I've been such a slacker, I hope she realizes what she's got herself into... she did designate herself that job. I took it seriously. Lucky for me, she is a stay-at-home Mama (and teacher) and can take care of all the wedding grunt work while I am working away from home... :)
Bring it on, Sista!!
ReplyDeleteWe start on Saturday.....be ready.